Sunday, 14 April 2013

100 songs to save your life!

“Music always helps, no matter what you’re going through. So, if you flunk a big test, or you had a really bad breakup, or you just miss someone so bad, it hurts, then listen to my playlist. A hundred songs to save your life. And it should help.” -Peyton Sawyer Scott

I got this idea from one of my all time favorite tv shows one tree hill and I've been working on this list for quite a while now and have only just finished it, I'm sure many of these songs will probably change at some point and I'll always keep updating this list as i love finding new music to listen to. Like Peyton Sawyer music is  a big part of my life and I don't think there will ever be a day in my life where I don't listen to at least one song as music always helps me. Anyway this is my current list of 100 songs to save my life:



1.       All time low – Actors
2.       All time low – therapy
3.       All time low – weightless
4.       All time low – guts
5.       All time low – walls
6.       All time low – stay awake
7.       The script- breakeven
8.       The script – the man who can’t be moved
9.       The script – hall of fame
10.   Bon jovi- livin’ on a prayer
11.   Bon jovi – it’s my life
12.   Wakey!Wakey! – light outside
13.   Wakey!Wakey!- Brooklyn
14.   Wakey!Wakey!- war sweater
15.   Survivor- eye of the tiger
16.   Gloria Gaynor – I will survive
17.   Willie Nelson – you are my sunshine
18.   High School Musical cast- Everyday
19.   Cher – if I could turn back time
20.   Fall out boy – home sick at space camp
21.   Kings of leon – use somebody
22.   The fray – how to save a life
23.   The fray – look after you
24.    Gavin deGraw – I don’t wanna be
25.   Nada surf – always love
26.   Coldplay – fix you
27.   Snow patrol – Chasing cars
28.   Coldplay – the scientist
29.   hedley - perfect
30.   Demi lovato – skyscraper
31.   Taylor swift – safe and sound
32.   Taylor swift – long live
33.   Oasis – wonderwall
34.   One direction – little things
35.   John mayer – stop this train
36.   Coldplay – yellow
37.   Journey – don’t stop believing
38.   John lennon – imagine
39.   Wakey!Wakey! – Almost everything
40.   The calling – wherever you will go
41.   The goo goo dolls – iris
42.   OneRepublic – secrets
43.   Howie day – collide
44.   Jimmy eat world – 23
45.   Band of horses – the funeral
46.   Jacks mannequin – the mixed tape
47.   Jimmy eat world – the middle
48.   Nada surf – always love
49.   The fray – never say never
50.   Katie voegele – Manhattan from the sky
51.   OneRepublic – good life 
52.   Glee cast – I’ll stand by you
53.   Glee cast- lean on me
54.   Boyce avenue – every breath
55.   All American rejects – gives you hell
56.   Taylor swift – fearless
57.   Simple plan – this song saved my life
58.   Simple plan – never should of let you go
59.   Jason mraz – im yours
60.   John mayer – free fallin
61.   John mayer – waiting on the world to change
62.   John mayer – who says
63.   Miley cyrus – the climb
64.   Keane – somewhere only we know
65.   Miley cyrus ft emilky osment – wherever I go
66.   Miley cyrus – I’ll always remember you
67.   James Morrison – broken strings
68.   Taylor swift – teardrops on my guitar
69.   Taylor swift – fearless
70.   Eve 6 – here’s to the night
71.   Don McLean – American pie
72.   The weepies – can’t go back
73.    Mcfly – five colours in her hair
74.   Busted- what I go to school for
75.   Busted – year 300
76.   Mayday parade – miserable at best
77.   Mayday parade – terrible things
78.   Fountains of wayne – stacy’s mom
79.   Mayday parade – kids in love
80.   OneRepublic – marchin on
81.   Bethan Horton – get over it
82.   Carrie underwood – good girl
83.   Bethan mary leadley – little peace in this world
84.   Bethan mary leadley – my drunken Friday night
85.   The pretty reckless – make me wanna die
86.   Maroon 5 – she will be loved  
87.   Jimmy eat world – the middle
88.   Jimmy eat world – hear you me
89.   Kelly Clarkson – breakaway
90.   Jacks mannequin – bruised
91.   Regina spektor – eet
92.   Jacks mannequin – dark blue
93.   The kooks – naïve
94.   Wheatus – teenage dirtbag
95.   The beatles – hey jude
96.   The beatles – yesterday
97.   Fun- we are young
98.   Jacks mannequin – swim
99.   Hedley – for the nights I cant remember
100.                        P!nk – fucking perfect