Thursday, 30 May 2013
See one direction live
meet one direction
see taylor swift live
see take that live
visit new york
Travel around the world (just pack your bags and leave).
Live in London.
Live in New York.
Meet Ed Westwick (or walk past him in the street or something like that)
get an A* in an exam
Watch all the big bang theory, the lying game, friends, pretty little liars, gossip girl, one tree hill, 90210, full house, new girl, how i met your mother and any other show i decide i like
Learn how to ski
Kiss in the rain
take a picture everyday
go on a road trip with friends
Walk on the walk of fame
Stay up all night to watch the sun rise
have a room i love
Have a huge water balloon fight.
go to prom
Complete Wreck this Journal.
Get a house where you can sit on the roof.
live near the beach
have a movie marathon with friends
visit new zealand
stay up all night
see fall out boy live
see all time low live
go to a festival
i'm obviously going to keep adding to this list however for now this is all i've got and i can't wait to be able to cross some more things off this list.
When a mysterious young woman named Katie appears in the small North Carolina town of Southport, her sudden arrival raises questions about her past. Beautiful yet self-effacing, Katie seems determined to avoid forming personal ties until a series of events draws her into two reluctant relationships: one with Alex, a widowed store owner with a kind heart and two young children; and another with her plainspoken single neighbor, Jo. Despite her reservations, Katie slowly begins to let down her guard, putting down roots in the close-knit community and becoming increasingly attached to Alex and his family.
But even as Katie begins to fall in love, she struggles with the dark secret that still haunts and terrifies her... a past that set her on a fearful, shattering journey across the country, to the sheltered oasis of South port. With Jo’s emphatic and stubborn support, Katie eventually realizes that she must choose between a life of transient safety and one of riskier rewards... and that in the darkest hour, love is the only true safe haven.
Katie seems sweet and unassuming, but you can tell that she's put up a wall around herself and while reading we get to witness this wall begin to break down as Katie forms a relationship with Alex. Eventually we get to see the vulnerability and fear that Katie has been hiding and as soon as i found out what her secret was all i wanted was for her to be safe. Which is where Alex comes in he and Katie fall in love (which isn't really surprising as Nicholas sparks novels are always full of romance) and we get to see Alex protect Katie in the end of the book, i'm obviously not going to spoil the book but lets just say there is more action than you would expect from a Nicholas sparks book.
overall this is an amazing book, it managed to make me smile and cry and when a book has the ability to do that a tend to think it is a good book which would mean this is one of the best, so if you're a fan of Nicholas Sparks or just romantic novel i would recommend this book to you.
Thursday, 23 May 2013
First i figure i should explain what the book is about before i go any further. So basically looking for Alaska is about miles who decides to go away to boarding school so that he can seek 'the great perhaps' There he meets his roommate and soon-to-be best friend, Chip, called the Colonel, and Alaska Young, the moody, gorgeous, wild girl who instantly becomes the object of his lust. Until about halfway through the book a tragedy occurs, and those left spend the rest of the book trying to make sense of it, to solve the mystery it leaves behind, and to pull off one last, greatest-ever prank.
One of the reasons i love this book so much is because of how beautifully written it is, so much so that throughout the book i went from laughing to crying to laughing again. By the end of the book i fully felt like i had connected with the characters and had fallen in love with each and every one of them which is something i don't often get with books i tend to just fall in love with one character so i was so happy that i loved these characters so much. Not only did i love the characters in this book but i loved the story line i love how well written it is and how its not just a typical love story like i was expecting it to be. This book will probably stay my favourite book for a long time now and i would recommend this to anyone as i feel like this book isn't just fot teenage girls i think it could be enjoyed by people of all ages.
Wednesday, 22 May 2013
- My full name is Sophie Leigh Ramshaw
- i'm 16 years old
- my birthday is on the 20th if march
- I have one Brother who is called Daniel and is 22
- I'm left handed but i do pretty much everything apart from writing with my right hand
- i spend far to much of my time on twitter (my username is @sophieramshawx not that anyone cares)
- i love to read and when i was younger i owned every single Jacqueline Wilson book
- I would love to live in New York
- I've live in the same house ever since i was born
- I want to study psychology, sociology, business and i'm considering doing biology at a-level next year
- the thought of the future scares me
- my favorite film of all time is the notebook (predictable i know)
- i tend to ever be obsessive over things or not like them at all
- i fall in love with tv shows far too easily
- I've seen every episode of One tree hill 3 times this year
- i'm obsessed with pretty little liars and spend far too much of my time reading theory blogs
- i love music, but i fall in love with song lyrics
- i go to far too many concerts (which my mam probably hates seen as though she pays for them)
- I've seen one direction in concert 3 times and hope to get tickets for their stadium tour
- i love watching beauty gurus on YouTube
- my favorite author has to be john green
- and my favorite book is looking for Alaska
- i have to have a bracelet around my wrist at all times
- i haven't took my Tiffany necklace off since i got it this Christmas
- the only person I've told about this blog is my best friend as i don't think it is good enough to have people i know reading it
- i used to be able to rap every word to super bass by nicki minaj
- i once broke my finger ice-skating and i still have a deformed finger from it
- i've never been part of a sports team or club
- i'm allergic to jelly beans
- i have seen every single episode of One tree hill, Full house, Pretty little liars, the lying game, gossip girl, the big bang theory, suburgatory, awkward, victorious, Hannah Montana, the suite life of zack and Cody (and the suite life on deck), that's so raven, Lizzie McGuire, iCarly, Drake and Josh, Zoey 101, Tracy Beaker (and Tracy Beaker returns) and I'm 9 seasons into friends
- while writing that I've just realized i really need to get a life
- i have two exams tomorrow and i should really be revising instead of blogging
- whilst revising i refuse to write in a blue or black pen
- i'm ridiculously uncoordinated
- when i was like 12 i was completely obsessed with the twilight saga
- i have a list of over 200 books i want to read
- I eat far too many munch bunch yogurts
- i enjoy organizing my room far too much
- whenever i wear rings i constantly sit and twist them around my finger
- i do the same with a thread bracelet that i've had tied around my wrist for a year
- i've watched ever single shaytards vlog
- i'm short sighted
- i wear my pair of white converse almost everyday
- i've been learning french for the past 6 years and i still don't think i could have a conversation with someone who was actually french
- i've also been learning Spanish for the past 4 years
- i want to keep learning them as if i ever had kids i'd like to be able to teach them another language
- i always go to sleep at ridiculous times
- and rarely sleep without listening to music
- i want to teach myself to play the guitar
- i hate talking on the phone
I've always dreamed of visiting new York and going shopping on 5th avenue, visiting times square at night, going ice skating in central park and of course going to the top of the empire state building. As well as all of these things I've always wanted to go to Brooklyn and see the amazing music scene, for example i would love to visit the Brooklyn academy of music.
I am a huge fan of all of the benefit products but my favourites have to be both the they're real and bad gal lash mascaras, i love bad gal lash mainly because of the huge brush which enables me to get long full looking lashes which is something i have never felt i have got from a mascara in the past.
I actually got the they're real mascara as a birthday present from my friend katie last year and i have been using it ever since, one of my favourite things about this mascara is that it stops my lashes from looking clumpy which is obviously something i look for in a mascara.
Apart from mascaras one of my favourite products from benefit would have to be the porefessional which is an amazing product and really does minimize the size of my pores. Overall benefit products are some of my favourite beauty products and despite the rather expensive pricing i would recommend them to anyone.
Wednesday, 15 May 2013
One tree hill is literally my favourite programme of all time. I fell in love with it when i decided to watch the first episode at the beginning of this year and since then i have been completely hooked on it, so much so that as soon as i finished watching all 9 seasons i started again, and then after that i started again.
I have never loved a tv programme as much as i love one tree hill, it has helped me and taught me so much which is something i never thought that a programme could do. I literally love every single thing about it, i love every character, every episode, i love every story line and the way that one tv show has managed to effect me so much. I can't wait until i can get the box set so i can watch it whenever i want as i now i am going to be re-watching this show for a long time.
After hearing my cousins talk about how amazing friends was for ages i Recently decided i would watch it. I honestly have no idea why it has took me this long to finally start to watch it but i'm so glad that i did, i actually love it already, it never fails to make me laugh and can cheer me up no matter what. I love each character for different reasons and i'm sure this is one of them programmes that i'm going to end up watching over and ovr again.
Although i am sad about this (well at least some people) i had such an amazing last day of school with all of my friends and actually wish i could go back and repeat the whole day.
|Amy, Katie, Mr Coxon and Me|
|Me, Zoe, James, Evan, Harriet, Matthew, Chloe, Amy, Alex and Ellie|
|Zoe, Katie, Me, Beth and Harriet|