Wednesday, 15 May 2013

One tree hill!

One tree hill is literally my favourite programme of all time. I fell in love with it when i decided to watch the first episode at the beginning of this year and since then i have been completely hooked on it, so much so that as soon as i finished watching all 9 seasons i started again, and then after that i started again.
I have never loved a tv programme as much as i love one tree hill, it has helped me and taught me so much which is something i never thought that a programme could do. I literally love every single thing about it, i love every character, every episode, i love every story line and the way that one tv show has managed to effect me so much. I can't wait until i can get the box set so i can watch it whenever i want as i now i am going to be re-watching this show for a long time.