Sunday, 2 June 2013

May favourites!

I actually can't believe it's already june, this year seems to be going far too fast on the bright side though that means i'm almost finished my exams and i'll have around 10 weeks off school! Anyway i figured seen as though it's now June i would post my May favourites so here they are.

My first favourite has to the Essie mint candy apple nail polish, i heard about this from Zoe of zoella and bethany of macbarbie07 and i just knew i had to have so i went out and i bought it and i have been in love ever since and every time i want to paint my nails this is what i reach for i basically just love this nail polish.

my next favourite is a product i got for christmas in the benefit sexy little stowaways set and that is the bella bamba 3D brightening face powder. I've been loving this lately as i've had a lot of exams which means a lot of late nights and early morning and generally when i have an exam i can't really be bothered to do much make up this really helps to brighten up my face.

my next favourites go together and they are the rimmel wake me up foundation and concealer which again are amazing on those early mornings when i want to look a bit more awake. The real techniques buffing brush also goes along with this as i have been loving this brush for applying my foundation as it gives amazing coverage!

my final beauty favourite is the wella thermal image heat protect spray, i've been loving this as i've been trying to use less heat on my hair as i had been straightening my hair every day and it was starting to have an effect on my hair however there's still odd times when i want to straighten my hair so this is great to avoid damaging my hair too much.

Now onto my non beauty favourites, first of all my favourite tv show for may has to be one tree hill, i've been loving this show since january but i finally bought the season 1 dvd and i've just been watching it whilst doing my revision and i love it just as much now as i did when i first watched it.

My favourite book of the month this month has to be the last song although technically i finished this book yesterday so not in may i started reading this on friday whilst sunbathing in the garden and i loved it so much that i read it within two days! i've loved the film ever since it came out but for some reason i had never read the book so i'm so glad i finally read it!

And finally my favourite songs of the month, this is really hard to chose but i thinking i'm going ot have to go with imagine dragons on top of the world which is just one of the many imagine dragons songs i've been loving lately and mcfly love is easy but this version -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=973eVyHzs_0  as i saw it and completely fell in love with mcfly again. so that's it these are all of my May favourites :)