Monday, 24 June 2013

Prom!

I haven't made a blog post in quite a while because well i've been doing exams for the past couple of months which meant a lot of revision, but they're all over now and i'm officially left school and have 10 weeks of summer which i am so happy about!
After my exams finished on the 19th of june i had one day off and then it was prom which i had been looking forward to ever since my brother had his prom so like for the past 7 years and well the whole night was amazing! As well as loving the actual prom i loved getting ready, having people do my hair and make up, doing my nails and getting ready into my dress was so much fun. Once i was ready i went up to my friend katie's house where me and my friends were meeting to go in our limo to beamish hall where our prom was, while we were there we took lots of photos so these are just some of the ones i love
from left to right, Amy, Sophie, Beth, Me, Ellie, Chloe, Katie, Harriet and Zoe 

Me about to get in the limo

Me and Katie 
Once we arrived at Beamish hall we took more photos and waited for everyone to arrive so we could see everyone's dresses, we then went inside and had a meal which was surprising really nice. After that there was a disco but we ended up spending most of the night sitting around outside and taking more photos
Standing: Jamie, Ellie, Chloe, Alex, Me, Beth, Katie, Zoe and Harriet
Sitting: Glen, James, Evan, James and Matthew 
 When it was time to go home we all got back in the limo and went back to my friend Beth's house for the after party, where we just had a few drinks and sat around talking until around 5/6 in the morning when we eventually fell asleep and woke up around 5 of 6 hours later when Me and Katie then left to get ready to go to North East live a concert which lasted for the next 9 hours! This was such an amazing start to the summer and i really hope it continues like this!